Are you a Credit Controller who has just been made redundant or been temping available for an immediate start for a 12 month contract?
A Credit Control is required to support 2 Companies involving chasing payment and forwarding query details onto the Sales Dept.
What will you be doing?
- Chasing the Sales team regarding queries until resolved, informing of accounts on hold.
- Putting accounts on hold who haven't paid within timeframe as promised/exceeding their credit terms.
- Sending Letter Before Action letters etc via Solicitors
- Forwarding statements/invoices when received onto purchase ledger to solicitors via email.
- Dealing with accounts over their credit limit: worked through daily, to approve orders over credit limit or put on stop or gain directors approval for large orders or request proforma payment
- Informing relevant Dept when Company in Liquidation/Administration upon receipt of letter and filling out Proof of Debt form to be sent back to Administrator.
- Answering phone and taking proforma payments or invoices via credit card etc using payment system informing Sales via email of PF's paid so they can proceed with order.
- Amending accounts credit limits and changing accounts to proforma/credit account.
- Responding to Trade Ref requests when required via email.
- Updating accounts when information received by Experian re credit reports.
- Retrieving/forwarding credit reports on as per Directors requests.
- Opening and distributing post and banking when required.
What do you need?
- Previous credit control experience
- Strong communication skills
- Experience of managing credit limits
- Strong numerical skills
What's on offer?
Salary of up to £30,000
- 28 days statutory holiday
- Dress down, relaxed environment
- Pizza Fridays