Are you a whizz at shipping and logistics? Familiar with Letters of Credit and processing orders through to delivery, including Incoterms 2010 and shipping procedures you'll be managing orders from initial enquiry through to delivery to client sites.
What will you be doing?
- Manage all order inquiries with clients, processing through the ERP and CRM system through to shipping scheduling and processing
- Gain authorisation for placing orders, stock, pricing and credit release
- Work with logistic partners to ensure shipments have proper documentation for shipping and customs clearance.
- Work with the Sales Manager to manage quotations and follow up
- Manage credit maintenance, coordinate payment activity and compliance with customers' Letters of Credit.
- Provide support during tender and contract process
- Prepare reports on sales volumes, profitability, credit management and budget preparation support.
- Distribute marketing communications and supports exhibitions as required.
- Ensures compliance with JSOX for the Sales Admin processes.
What do you need?
- Good experience of shipping large value items, including Incoterms
- Strong familiarity with CRM and ERP systems (ideally Oracle Sales Cloud)
- Understanding and using Letters of Credit, FX
- Logistics skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and numeric skills
- Ability to develop and maintain relevant product & Software knowledge.
- Strong Excel skills for reporting
What's on offer?
- Salary of c. £22,000 - £25,500 dep. exp.
- Bonus scheme 10% of salary
- 25 days Holiday + BH and opportunity to purchase another 5 days
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Training support
- Hours 9-5:15 Mon to Fri