Stores Person - Goods In and Out
Do you have experience in Goods In and Out? Want to work for a well-established manufacturing company with a nice early finish on a Friday?
What will you be doing?
- Raise purchase orders
- Picking and packing of goods
- Quickly and efficiently handle queries from shop
- Monitor stock levels of consumable items
- Maintain the minimum stock levels
- Archiving shipment documentation to ensure availability for future reference
- Produce all shipping documentation to ensure goods are transferred to couriers in accordance with current UK and export shipping regulations
What do you need?
- 2 year experience of working in a despatch/goods in environment
- Manual handling experience
- Can lift upto 25kg
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to work with detailed information
- xcellent communication and numeracy skills
- Understanding of Health & Safety issues
- Understanding of 5S, Lean advantageous
- MUST drive due to location
What's on offer?
- Salary of £20,000
- Hours – Monday to Thursday 7am to 4.15pm and Friday 7am to 12noon