Do you have a qualification in Computer Science or similar with some customer service experience and are looking to start a career in IT? OR Perhaps you have some technical helpdesk experience already and are seeking to progress your career further?
Woking closely with the product team you will specialise in providing helpdesk support to B2B customers on a bespoke piece of software.
What will you be doing?
- You'll be given lots of training in order to answer calls and emails from clients to provide ongoing support and advice
- Diagnose user and application issues and provide clients with guidance to resolution
- Educate and train clients on the functionality and use of the system, sometimes this will be face to face travelling to client site (to groups of 4-5 people max)
- Identify the cause of any fault reported including second-line code reviews
- Liaise with the development team in respect of technical queries
- Log calls and maintain accurate records of client contacts
- Maintain regular contact with clients
- Assisting with internal product testing and software releases
- Clients will rely on you for guidance in the use of our systems and regular updates for longer running issues and system releases.
- Make routine (basic) software changes as appropriate
- Assist with the maintenance and support of internal and hosting infrastructures
What do you need?
- Good client facing skills, via phone, email and face-to-face
- Familiarity with basic IT tools (Word, Excel, major browsers – Chrome, Safari, Edge etc.)
- Comfortable with technical web-based tools
- Strong interest in Technology
- Clear written and spoken communication skills
- Technical knowledge of databases (in particular MS SQL Server) and database applications
- Previous experience of delivering training in a face to face format to small groups
What's on offer?
- Lots of technology training to get you up to speed
- Salary of up to £24,000
- 35 hour working week, with flexi start time
- Life Insurance
- 25 days holiday + BH