Do you have experience of installing or repairing garage doors? Would you like to expand your knowledge and skills to include barriers, elctronic gates too? Due to expansion, engineers are required by a local company to install, repair and service gates, barriers and bollards in the London and Home Counties areas.
What will you be doing?
- Install and repari mainly residential garage doors within the London and Home Counties area mainly.
- Learn installation and repair of electronic gates and barriers (some CCTV)
- Read plans, drawings and prepare equipment needed
- Detect and repair faults
- Complete timesheets, expenses paperwork
What do you need?
- Experience of garage door repair or installation
- Clean valid driving licence
- Use hand and electrical tools with competence
- Good interpersonal skills
- Be able to work with minimum supervision
ALSO SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE ENGINEERS REQUIRED
What's on offer?
- Basic Salary of £28,000 - £30,000 dep. on experience + £10K overtime on average (10 hrs per week)
- Overtime paid outside of core hours Mon to Fri
- Company vehicle
- Expenses and mileage which starts from home
- Hours 7am to 4pm mon to Fri - overtime paid outside of this for weekends and time in lieu
- Life insurance